Experienced Lawyers In
Services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Consultation with start-up franchisor candidates;
- FDD drafting, registration and renewal;
- Franchise agreement negotiation;
- Lease review and negotiations;
- Real estate site location and territory issues:
- Franchise renewals, terminations, defaults, relocation’s and related relationship issues;
- Purchase and sale of existing franchise units:
- Employment matters, agreements, non-compete & nondisclosure issues;
- Practical, no-nonsense advice, in plain English, on all franchise and business-related issues.
Operating as a virtual electronic office with very low overhead, Jeffrey Frankel can provide his services at very favorable rates and in less turn-around time than most traditional providers. I look forward to assisting you with your growth and success.
LAW OFFICE OF JEFFREY FRANKEL, PLLC
Jeffrey Frankel is an experienced franchise attorney who served as the in-house lawyer of four national franchise organizations for over 25 years. Now in private practice, he assists franchisors and franchisees in all legal and business aspects of the franchise relationship. His focus is helping start-up and existing franchisors prepare for and manage rapid growth by establishing internal legal functions and processes, drafting the FDD and related documentation, standardizing and upgrading contracts and franchise sales processes, creating necessary policies and procedures, and most important of all, providing practical business and legal advice in plain-English to the management team. He assists franchisees in successfully managing their relationship with their franchisor.
Our Law Office Will Help You
Notices and Disclaimer
Disclaimer. The information provided in this site is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You should not act on any information in this website without first obtaining legal counsel. We invite you to contact us. No Client relationship. The use of this site and the sending and receiving of information does not create an attorney-client relationship. You must enter into a signed Representation Agreement with Law Office of Jeffrey Frankel, PLLC to become a client. Communication. Any communication transmitted or received through this site is not privileged or confidential.